Friday, December 20, 2013

Milk and Honey

I got hit with a gust of happiness! Not sure why. I've been taking 5-HTP and I just injected myself with life-giving estrogen, one of which I feel obligated to assume is the culprit. It's so, so nice. I listened to a song that's made me feel this intense sense of longing, this profound loss ever since I first heard it. For once I heard it and just felt ... peaceful.

 

It's always Secret of Mana music, isn't it? While each misery is a splinter universe with untold riches left to describe, I find I lack the words for my elation. I want to describe every moment of this to the me of two months ago that was considering the straight razor with such a calculating gaze, walk her through it like I was describing a Mucha painting to a blind person. God's in his heaven, I'm in mine, all's right with the world.

No comments: