Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jason Andrew Relva

So, my friend's leaving town, and I'm totally bummed out about it. Back in third grade, my friend Josh moved away. Usually, I'll keep a couple friends around, but Josh was my lone confidant when he left for Wisconsin. I remember sitting in the dining room, eating terrible apple pie ice cream, listening to "J.A.R." by Green Day, and trying not to cry. Unsuccessfully. So I kind of feel like that.

I promised to give her the keys to this, my secret blog, and now I feel a bit agitated. There's an emptiness to writing on this unseen wall, but once I have a confirmed audience of one, it feels exhibitionistic.

Well, it won't be the first time I give someone directions here, but it may be the last. I'm still trying to decide what to do with Neue. Y'know, the name feels kind of pretentious, but I can't bring myself to change it. Maybe I'll write up its origin story.

No comments: