Monday, February 03, 2014

Indulgence

Death. Death. Death.

I've fallen in love.

Death.

The void is always calling if you're in the right spot to listen.

Death.

Why did Odysseus lash himself to the mast? You could say he was adventurous, but that's not it. The sirens that call you to the underworld really don't have such pretty voices.

Like a drug dealer. Some things just sell themselves.

Death.

I wish it was just a morbid quirk, my goth desires reaching their apex. But that was never it. I'm fascinated. The closer I get to desiring my cessation, the more beautiful it seems.

Death.

I worry if that people would remember me for anything but this, my testament. No one should read this while I'm alive. It would make so much more sense in retrospect.

Death.

I'm so close, maybe. Death. I feel better than I ever have. Death. But it's creeping up on me. Death.

How do you end something like this?

No comments: